Make quick, easy bill payments by syncing your Intuit QuickBooks or Xero account with MazumaGo.
- At the top of your MazumaGo dashboard click '+ Payment', then click 'Send'.
- Select 'Quickbooks bills' or 'Xero bills'.
Note: If you have not previously connected your account, follow these instructions.
- Select which bills you want to pay by clicking the checkboxes on the left side of the page. You will see the total of your payment summed in the top right of the page. When you are satisfied, click 'Next step'.
Note: If you wish to pay only a partial bill, you can change the amount to pay by editing the 'Amount Due' for each bill.
- Review the bill payments you have selected. When you are satisfied, click 'Next step'.
- Select the bank account you want to pay from, then click 'Next step'.
- Review your payment, then click 'Send payment'.
- Your bill payment from Quickbooks or Xero will now have sent. You can view a summary of your paid bills.
Note: Your bills will not be automatically marked as paid in Quickbooks/Xero. Don't forget to mark the bills you paid through MazumaGo as 'paid' in your accounting software.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up free.