If your bank is not supported for the 'Login online' feature, or if you prefer not to use this option, you can set-up your bank account manually by entering routing information.
Setting up your bank account manually by entering routing information
Please note: If you use the 'Manual Entry' option, you will need to confirm ownership of the bank account through micro-deposits. This process usually takes 1 business day to complete.
How to set up your bank account via 'Manual Entry'
- Select 'Settings' on the dashboard at the top of the screen and then select 'Bank accounts'
- Click '+ Bank Account' in the top right corner of the 'Bank Accounts' page and then select 'Manual Entry' on the modal.
- Fill in the information on the form as provided on a void cheque/direct deposit form (see image below) provided by your bank and click 'Add Account'
For more info on routing numbers, view the following articles:
- Where can I find my routing information?
- What if my transit no. is only 4 digits?
- Confirm ownership of your account through micro-deposits:
Once you complete the manual entry form, we will send 2 deposits between $0.01 and $0.99 to the account you added.
Follow these instructions to confirm the micro-deposits.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.