Initiate multiple transactions simultaneously - payments will still show separately on your bank feed.
Sending payments in bulk.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ tab at the top of your dashboard.
- Click ‘+ Payment’ in the top right corner and select ‘Send’.
- Select "Bulk payable" to send multiple payments simultaneously.
- Select which bank account from the dropdown you want to send money from or click "+New account" to add a new bank account. Then, click "Next step".
- Click "+ New Payment" in the top right corner. Fill in the required information on the modal that opens up. Click "Save".
- Repeat step 5 until you have added all your payments. Then click "Review payments".
- Review the total amount of the payment and the number of payments sent. Click "Send payment".
Note: Each payment is withdrawn from your bank account separately with custom statements making reconciliation in your accounting software easy and simple.
- A confirmation screen will show.
- Each contact will receive an email notification of the payment. You will also receive email updates about the status of your payment. You can track the status of your payment in real-time in the 'Payments' section of your MazumaGo dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.