When you send money to someone for the first time, they require the answer to your universal security question.
Note: You can send money to someone directly without adding them to your contacts first.
After they accept the first payment from you, they will automatically appear in your contact list.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ tab at the top of your dashboard.
- Click ‘+ Payment’ in the top right corner and select ‘Send’.
- Select a contact from the dropdown menu, or click 'Add New' to send money to a new contact. Then enter the amount of money you want to send. Fill in the remaining information and click 'Next Step'.
- Select the bank account you want to use from the dropdown menu, then click 'Next Step'.
- Select which of your contact's bank accounts you want to send the money to. If you are unsure, select "Let recipient decide". Then click 'Next Step'.
- Review the details of the payment to ensure accuracy.
- If the details are accurate, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click 'Create Request'.
- Your contact will receive an email notification of the payment. You will also receive an email confirmation once your payment has been accepted. You can track the status of your payment in real-time in the 'Transactions' section of your MazumaGo dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.