When you send money to someone for the first time, they require the answer to your universal security question.
- Click on the ‘Payments’ tab at the top of your dashboard.
- Click ‘+ Payment’ in the top right corner and select ‘Send’.
- Choose if you want to send a single payment or multiple payments at once. For further instructions on how to send payments in bulk, follow these instructions.
- Select a contact from the dropdown menu, or click 'Add New' to send money to a new contact. Then enter the amount of money you want to send. Fill in the remaining information and click 'Next Step'.
- Select the bank account you want to use from the dropdown menu, then click 'Next Step'.
- Select which of your contact's bank accounts you want to send the money to.
To add bank account details for your contact, click 'New account' and fill in the information in the modal.
If you are unsure, select "Let recipient decide". Then click 'Next Step'.
- Review the details of the payment to ensure accuracy.
- If the details are accurate, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click 'Create Request'.
- Your contact will receive an email notification of the payment. You will also receive an email updates about the status of your payment. You can track the status of your payment in real-time in the ''Payments" section of your MazumaGo dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.