Recurring payments are really useful to collect monthly or weekly subscription payments, such as rent. Your customers need to authorize only once, MazumaGo takes care of the rest.
Collecting recurring payments
- Click on the 'Payments' tab on the dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click '+ Payment' and 'Receive' in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- For a recurring payment, select 'Recurring' as the payment frequency.
- Select the payment frequency from the dropdown menu, as well as the start date and end date (optional), then click 'Next Step'.
Note: If you set an end date, select the day after you want the last payment to be collected.
- Select the designated customer from the dropdown menu or click '+Add New'. Fill out the amount you would like to receive as well as the transaction description, then click 'Next Step'.
Note: You can customize the transaction description to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer.
- Select the account you want the money to be deposited into or select 'Let recipient decide', then click 'Next Step'.
- Review payment details. If all information is accurate, click 'Create Request'.
- Your customer will receive an email request for the recurring payment plan. We will send you an email notification once your customer has authorized the request.
You and your customer will receive email notifications for every payment. You can also view the transaction status and history by clicking on the desired plan on the 'Recurring Plans' dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.