Recurring payments are really useful to collect monthly or weekly subscription payments, such as rent. Your customers need to authorize only once, MazumaGo takes care of the rest.
Collecting recurring payments
- Click on the ‘Recurring Plans’ tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Click ‘New’ in the top right corner of your dashboard
- Select the account you want the money to be deposited into and enter the amount you want to request.
You can customize the bank description statement to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer. Select a start and optional end date, and select the frequency of the payment request.
Note: If you set an end date, select the day after you want the last payment to be collected.
- Your customer will receive an email request for the recurring payment plan. We will send you an email notification once your customer has authorized the request.
- You and your customer will receive email notifications for every payment. You can also view the transaction status and history by clicking on the desired plan on the 'Recurring Plans' dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.