Payment links are really useful when you want to include MazumaGo as a payment method in your invoice.
Requesting money via payment link
- Click on the 'Payments' tab on the MazumaGo dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘+ Payment’ in the top right corner and select ‘Receive’.
- Select the frequency of the payment you would like to collect by clicking either 'One Time' for a one-time payment, or 'Recurring' for a recurring payment.
- Select the customer from the dropdown menu or click '+ Add New'. Fill in the amount of money you would like to receive and the other payment details, then click 'Next Step'.
- Select the bank account where you would like the payment to be deposited from the dropdown menu, or add a new bank account by clicking '+ Add New', then click 'Next Step'.
- Select the payment delivery method as 'Link' to receive a unique payment link for money collection.
- Review the payment details to ensure that they are correct. If the details are accurate, click 'Create Request' to receive your unique payment link.
- Copy your unique payment link by clicking 'Copy'. You can now use your link in emails or invoices to collect payments from customers.
- We will send you an email notification when your customer accepts the payment request. You can also monitor your payment status in real-time on your dashboard. To view payment details and detailed tracking history, click on the desired transaction on the table.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.