To send a payment request to your customer by email, all you need from them is their email address.
Requesting money via payment email
- Click on the 'Payments' tab on the MazumaGo dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click '+ Payment' in the top right corner and select 'Receive'.
- Select the customer's email address from the dropdown menu. Fill out the amount that you are requesting and various other payment details, then click 'Next Step'.
Note: You can customize the bank description statement to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer.
- Select the account where you want the money deposited from the dropdown menu or click '+ Add New', then click 'Next Step'.
- To create a payment email, select the payment delivery method as 'Email'.
- Review payment details. If all details are accurate, click 'Request Payment'.
- Your customer will receive a payment request via email. From there, they can accept the request and pay right away.
- We will send you an email notification once the payment request has been accepted. You can also monitor your payment status in real-time on your Transactions dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.