If your contact wants payments deposited into separate bank accounts, you can let them add another bank account or add additional accounts for them under the same contact - no need to setup a new contact.
Adding multiple bank accounts for the same contact
Option A: Add contact's bank account information while creating a payment
- Start by initiating a new payment on your Payments dashboard.
Click '+Payment' and select 'Send'
- Follow the instructions and fill in the forms until you get to the 'Select your contact's deposit account' screen.
- To let your contact add a new bank account when they accept the payment, choose 'Let recipient decide' when selecting where to deposit the funds.
To add a bank account for your contact, click 'New account' and enter the account information in the modal.
Option B: Add contact's bank account information in the Contact details section
- To add contact details for an existing contact, select the 'Contacts' tab from the top navigation
- Select the contact you want to add a bank account to from the list. A side panel with contact details will open.
Click on the '+' symbol in the 'Bank accounts' section
- A modal will open. Fill in your contact's bank account information.
Note: Ensure you enter bank details correctly. MazumaGo cannot guarantee recovery of funds in case bank details are entered incorrectly.
- Click 'Add Account'. The next time you send a payment to this contact, you will be able to select the bank account you added from the list.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.