Did you receive a payment through MazumaGo? Get money deposited right into your account.
Getting paid through MazumaGo
When you receive a MazumaGo payment for the first time, you are asked to connect a bank account to get the money deposited into.
Here are a few things to note you might be wondering about:
- By connecting a bank account, the company who sent the payment will be able to send money to your account – they will not be able to pull money from your account.
- You only need to enter your banking details once. Your information will be saved for future payments from the same company.
- You are not required to sign up for MazumaGo.
- You will not be charged for any transactions you receive.
- You will be notified of every payment that is sent to your account along with a real-time tracking link.
How to accept a MazumaGo payment
- Follow the 'Accept Payment' button in the email that was sent to you.
- To accept the invitation, you require the answer to a security question provided by the company that sent the invite.
- You will be prompted to authorize a bank account to receive funds into.
You have two options to authorize your bank account:
- via 'Login Online' with your online banking credentials
*Here is a list of all supported institutions for the 'Login Online' feature
b. or by entering in routing information with 'Enter Manually'.*If you are having trouble finding your routing info, view this article.
- Follow the steps and click 'Authorize Account' until you get to the 'Success' page
- Once authorized, funds will arrive in your account within 2-3 business days. You will email notifications along with a real-time tracking link for each payment that is sent to your account.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account.
Don't have an account yet? It's easy to get started - sign up.