How to add a bank account via 'Login online'
Setting up your bank account via 'Login online'
- If your bank supports single sign-on, you can simply connect your account by logging in with your online banking credentials.
- Here is a list of all supported institutions
- If you cannot find your institution, please set-up your bank account by entering routing info.
- Click the 'Bank Accounts' tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard
2. Click ‘New’ in the top right corner of the Bank Accounts page and select 'Login online'.
3. Select your bank from the menu.
Note: Not all supported banks are displayed - try to search your institution using the search bar. You can find a list of all supported institutions here.
If you cannot find your institution, please set-up your bank account by entering routing info.
- Log in with your online banking credentials and follow the prompts until you see a green success message: "Bank connection complete"
Note: We do not store your login information!
- Once the bank connection is completed, we will email you a copy of your PAD (Pre Authorized Debit Agreement). The first account you connect will be used for your monthly MazumaGo billing.
- Congrats! You can get started with your first transaction:
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.