How do I send money to someone?
- Before you can make your first transaction, you need to set-up a bank account for your MazumaGo account.
- Before you can send money to someone, you need to add them as a supplier to your contacts.
Once your bank account is set-up and your supplier has accepted the invitation, you can start sending them funds following the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Transactions’ tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard
- Click ‘New’ in the top right corner and select ‘Send money’
- Fill in the information, select your desired bank account and a supplier from the dropdown menu.
If you have not added a supplier yet, click ‘New Supplier’ and follow this guide.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and confirm the payment. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been deposited. You can also track the status of your payment in real-time on your Transactions dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.