How do I add a supplier to my contacts?
You can send money directly to suppliers without adding them to your contacts first. Once they complete their first payment with you, they will automatically appear in the contacts table
Follow the steps below to add a supplier to your contacts:
- Click the ‘Contacts’ tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard
- Click ‘New Contact’ in the top right corner of the Contacts page
- Fill in your contact’s name and email address and click 'Invite supplier’
- Your supplier will receive an email invite from MazumaGo.
They require the answer to your security question before they can accept their first payment from you.
Here are detailed instructions for your suppliers on how to accept an invitation.
- You will receive an email notification once your supplier accepts the invitation. You can also monitor the status on the Contacts dashboard.
Note: You can also send funds to a supplier directly without sending them an invite beforehand. If you do so, they will be prompted to complete the authorization as you send them their first payment.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.