How do I add a supplier to my contacts?
Before you can send money to someone, you need to add them as a supplier to your contact list. Once they accept your invitation, you can start sending them funds.
Follow the steps below to add a supplier to your contacts:
- Click the ‘Contacts’ tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard
- Click ‘New supplier’ in the top right corner of the Contacts page
- Fill in your contact’s name and email address and click ‘Invite supplier’
- Copy the code that appears and send it to your supplier (e.g. via email, phone, text). They will receive an invite from DivDot and require the code to accept your invitation.
Here are detailed instructions for your suppliers on how to accept an invitation
- You can see the status of your supplier on the Contacts page - as long as it is pending, you are not authorized to send them money.
If you need to access the code at a later time, you can do so by clicking the 3 dots on the right-hand side of their contact entry:
- Once they accept the invitation and enter the code, you can start sending money to their bank account.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.