How can I set-up a recurring transaction?
Setting up a recurring payment request/subscription payments
Note: Before you can make your first transaction, you need to set-up a bank account for your MazumaGo account.
Recurring payments are really useful to collect monthly or weekly subscription payments, such as rent. Your customers need to authorize only once, MazumaGo takes care of the rest.
Follow the steps below to set-up a recurring payment request:
- Click on the ‘Recurring Plans’ tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Click ‘New’ in the top right corner of your dashboard
- Select the account you want the money to be deposited into and enter the amount you want to request. You can also customize the bank description statement to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer. Select a start and optional end date, and select the frequency of the payment request.
- Your customer will receive an email with the recurring payment request. We will send you an email notification once your customer has authorized the request.
- You and your customer will receive email notifications for every payment. You can also view the transaction history on the 'Recurring Plans' dashboard.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.