How can I create a payment email?
Requesting money via payment email
Note: Before you can make your first transaction, you need to set-up a bank account for your MazumaGo account.
To send a payment request to your customer by email, all you need from them is their email address:
- Click on the ‘Transactions’ tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Click ‘New Transaction’ in the top right corner and select ‘Send Email’
- Select the account you want the money to be deposited into and enter the amount you want to request.
You can also customize the bank description statement to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer.
Enter your customer’s email address and click ‘Send Request’.
- Your customer will receive a payment request via email. From there, they can accept the request and pay right away by authorizing their online banking details.
- We will send you an email notification once the payment has been initiated and deposited into your bank account. You can also monitor your payment status in real-time on your Transactions dashboard.