How can I create a payment link?
Requesting money via payment link
Note: Before you can make your first transaction, you need to set-up a bank account for your MazumaGo account.
Payment links are really useful when you want to include MazumaGo as a payment method in your invoice.
Follow the steps below to create a payment link:
- Click on the ‘Transactions’ tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Click ‘New Transaction’ in the top right corner and select ‘Create Link’
- Select the account you want the money to be deposited into and enter the amount you want to send. You can also customize the bank description statement to match your invoice number and add a note to your customer.
- Click ‘Create Link’ and copy the code to include in the invoice you send to your customer.
When they open the link, they are prompted to complete the payment by authorizing their online banking details.
- We will send you an email notification once the payment has been initiated and deposited into your bank account.
- You can also monitor your payment status in real-time on your dashboard. To view payment details and detailed tracking history, click on the desired transaction on the table.
Sign in to your MazumaGo account to try it out.