For Customers: How to accept a payment request
Paying an invoice with MazumaGo
Note: You can also download a summary of this guide here .
Did you receive a MazumaGo payment request via email or a payment link along with your invoice?
Here are a few things to note you might be wondering about:
- You are not required to sign up for MazumaGo.
- You will not be charged for accepting any payment requests.
- Your payment will be deposited into the recipient's account within 48h or less.
Follow these steps to pay your invoice directly from your bank account:
- Follow the 'Accept Request' button in the email that was sent to you or click the Payment link in your invoice.
- You have two options to authorize your bank account
- Accept the terms and conditions, confirm your email address, review and click the "Pay $XX" button.
- View and download your receipt if needed.
The funds will be debited from your account shortly after and a copy of your PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement) will be emailed to you.