For Suppliers: How to get paid with MazumaGo
Accepting a contact invite and adding a bank account to receive payments
If you have received a contact invite email, here are a few things to note you might be wondering about:
- By becoming a contact, the company who sent the invite will not be able to pull money from your account - only send money to it.
- You are not required to sign up for MazumaGo.
- You will not be charged for any transactions you receive.
- You will be notified of every payment that is sent to your account along with a real-time tracking link.
Follow these steps to authorize your bank account to receive funds
- Follow the 'Accept Invitation' button in the email that was sent to you.
- Follow the link in the email.
To accept the invitation, you require the answer to a security question provided by the company that sent the invite.
- You will be prompted to authorize a bank account to receive funds.
Note: This will not allow the company who invited you to pull funds from your account - only send money to it. You will not be charged for accepting any payments.
You have two options to authorize your bank account:
- via 'Login Online' with your online banking credentials
b. or by entering in routing information with 'Enter Manually'.
4. Follow the steps and click 'Authorize Account' until you get to the 'Success' page
You will email notifications along with a real-time tracking link for each payment that is sent to your account.